It all starts with our Mission
Our mission is to become the #1 customer data platform in the world by 2030.
The key word here is "platform".
A platform is a group of technologies that are used as a base upon which other applications, processes or technologies are developed.
A platform is not a pipeline. It's not analytics. It's an enabler for new and different technologies to flourish.
We are a customer data platform
- customerOS is the system of record for all customer data within the business. Yes it's a customer data warehouse. But it's also a development platform. It's a live, transactional system that interfaces directly with applications.
- We also provide components (like web forms and web chat) that make it easy for developers to interact with their customer data from within their applications.
Bottom line: Developers build things with Openline. It's our job to make it easy for developers to create, enrich, and extract value from customer data.
Our super secret master plan
- Become the system of record for customer data within the business.
- Provide developers the tools to build their own workflows, applications, and customer experiences over the top of their customer data.
- Build an application ecosystem that allows any developer to build models and applications for any other Openline user to run or consume.